Total Reward, Senior Manager
The Total Rewards Senior Manager will report in to our Chief of People, managing and leading Total Rewards, specifically for UK and Continental Europe.
You will play a critical role in the Equity Administration and the RemCo partnership. Additionally, you will be the EMEA Total Rewards primary point of contact, to include the analysis, development, and implementation of existing and new total rewards initiatives, policies, and procedures that will drive overall company objectives.
Establishing and implementing a process for the Equity Administration, ensuring data integrity and building key relationships with senior stakeholders.
- Building close relationships with the RemCo, providing data points, setting agendas and driving the overall objectives.
- Partner with business leaders to design and implement competitive compensation and benefits programs that meet the needs of the company.
- Provide technical expertise and proactive guidance to monitor and maintain competitive positioning, and to advance and scale Funding Circle’s compensation and benefits programs to keep pace with the company’s growth.
- Manage compensation surveys, conducts related analysis, researches market competitive practices, recommends new programs or enhancements based on cost/benefit analysis and benchmarking.
- Manage the planning and design of the bi-annual compensation salary planning process.
- Provide counsel on the creation and analysis of job descriptions to ensure internal and external equity.
- Make certain that changes to retirement programs incorporate the company’s strategic objectives, satisfy legal requirements, and achieve a balance between market practice, employee needs, and the company’s ability to fund the plan.
- Work closely with People Partners to build and maintain compliant programs and procedures.
- Monitor and implement changes to ensure compliance with global regulations.
You’ve been there and done this…
- Minimum 7+ years of Global Compensation and Benefits/ Total Reward experience within a UK listed organisation.
- Proven experience working with the Board and RemCos, including preparing Board materials, will be crucial in this role. As will previous experience in the administration of the Shares Scheme, Equity, and Options.
- Knowledge of compensation salary planning, incentive programs, equity plans, and market pricing.
- Knowledge in managing and maintaining Pension programs - knowledge of U.K. pension schemes would be an advantage.
- Ability to work collaboratively with others in a fast paced environment, exude gravitas and feel comfortable working with our Global Leadership team and the Board.
- Self-starter and results-focused.
- Fearless in moving fluidly between strategy and tactical execution.
- Experienced in applying HR-related legal and compliance knowledge to various business scenarios.
It would be great if you’ve also got
- Desired consulting background from Willis Towers Watson, Aon Hewitt etc
- Certified Compensation Professional designation (CCP) or advanced degree desired.