Senior Associate, FlexiPay
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them.
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build a place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
This role sits within the FlexiPay team where we develop and grow new short-term lending products for small businesses in the UK. The team has a clear mandate to act as a start-up organisation within the broader Funding Circle organisation in order to rapidly launch and scale new product ideas.
What will you be doing?
- Reporting directly to the Senior Commercial Manager, Short Term Finance you will collaborate with the Product, Technology, Marketing, Risk and Operational teams to design, iterate and scale innovative propositions that will radically improve the way small businesses can manage their short term financing needs.
- You will conduct Commercial Analysis, analyse performance of FlexiPay and provide insights to the team and help to build strategies from these insights
- You will enable a culture of continuous iterations of our propositions, processes & workflows by proactively identifying areas for improvement and working with cross-functional teams to own and deliver elegant, scalable solutions.
- Your role and your responsibilities will rapidly grow over time as this new product line expands and scales, providing you with numerous opportunities to develop your personal skills and deepen your fintech experience.
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial analytics, performance analysis or customer insights in the financial services or the retail industry.
- Strategic and Commercial acumen, comfortable working with large datasets, SQL, pivot tables, Tableau, Excel.
- Driven, ‘can do’ attitude, able to find creative and pragmatic solutions to get things done. Natural curiosity and will to make an impact.
- Passionate about Funding Circle’s mission and values – agile, collaborative, creative, great to work with.
Why join us?
Talk to our recruiters about our workplace, culture and benefits covering. We have designed our offering around; Health, Wealth, Lifestyle & Development!
A few highlights are:
- Hybrid working environment (2 days a week in office), flexible working options with an amazing office and we will help support your home working set up.
- Private Medical Insurance and Dental Insurance.
- Learning and Wellbeing allowances AND other perks such as Gympass, Spill, Just Eat allowance, Electric Car Scheme and more!
- Access to Octopus Money Coach, Free Mortgage advisor partnership, Discounts at other retailers through perks at work.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.