Who we are?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realise their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £11.4 billion in 100,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending supported 135,000 jobs and contributed £10 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What you will be doing:
This is a pivotal role for us here at Funding Circle. As we launch a multitude of Products, the way we market them is essential in the scalability and growth phase we are entering. With new products such as BNPL, Partnerships & Marketplace, we need someone who can zoom out and think about how we optimise the way we think and operate as a business. Some of your responsibilities will include:
● Working with a wide range of stakeholders with varying degrees of seniority across the business to understand and optimise performance
● Collaborating closely with our leading Data and Analytics teams to analyse commercial opportunities, and then form recommendations for changes that could drive commercial value
● Bringing together our Marketing, Risk, Sales, Technology, Operations and Product teams to then own and lead the implementation of those changes
● Leading weekly and monthly forums to communicate performance and evaluate potential projects and changes
It would be great if you have:
● Interested in a better work/life balance
● From a strategy consulting firm
● Influential and able to draw strategic insights from analysis of data to then inspire and communicate across the business
● Personable – the ability to work effectively and collaboratively with individuals from different parts of the organisation with a different background and perspective
● Excited for a fast-paced and people-first working culture
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.