Who we are?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, support local communities and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help realize their goals.
So, we created the leading small business loan platform. Investors have lent £9.8 billion in 130,000 loans to 90,000 small business owners. In a single year, this lending unlocked 115,000 jobs and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What you will be doing:
- Producing highly converting product copy and content for the website, working closely with product and design teams
- Writing marketing copy for monthly campaigns for email, direct mail and social
- Devising messaging for onsite usability testing and SEO
- Devising and producing long form content to align with the content strategy
- Helping teams across the business to deliver on-brand communications
- Support the brand team on campaigns, events and other projects to grow the brand
- Contributing ideas and initiatives to drive performance
It would be great if you have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a copy focused role
- Experience writing product copy for websites, and an understanding of website conversion
- Excellent writing skills shown in a portfolio of work
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and deliver tone of voice across all comms
- Experience in writing for email marketing, direct mail, social and blogs
- Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and incorporating feedback
- Understanding of GA or analytics a bonus
- Additional creative projects outside of work
Why should you join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds. We welcome applicants who may want to work flexibly.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.