Senior Salesforce Architect
Senior Salesforce Engineer / Technical Architect
Competitive Salary & Package
Funding Circle was created with one mission: to revolutionise the broken financial system and change small business finance!
We've created the leading online marketplace for small business loans that directly connect credit worthy businesses with investors wanting attractive returns.
We have 90,000 investors who to date have lent £7 billion to 68,000 businesses across the world. In 2018 alone lending through our platform created and sustained 115,000 jobs worldwide and contributed £6.5 billion to the global economy
We are looking for a highly organised and communicative Senior Salesforce Engineer / Technical Architect who will provide technical leadership for our Salesforce engineers through championing good Salesforce engineering practices while supporting our engineers in both improving our business systems and delivery of new features.
We are a passionate bunch of problem solvers whose bread and butter is learning new technologies and fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment - we’re looking for partners in crime who feel the same.
As a Senior Salesforce Engineer/Architect you will...
- Design, document, and implement specific initiatives to improve business processes and Funding Circle’s CRM environment. You will support design and ongoing schema changes to promote Funding Circle’s growth and business evolution.
- Be part of our Lead Engineers team, and take ownership of the Salesforce technical strategy across our UK, Europe and US organisations, promoting alignment and implementation reuse wherever practical
- Support the Salesforce engineers in effectively designing and implementing required features, with a focus on delivering scalable solutions using Salesforce best practices.
- Address development issues and work multi-functionally with our product and wider engineering teams.
- Support engineering teams to integrate backend data with Salesforce via middleware to give our end users an enhanced data experience.
- Undertake Salesforce release management including Sandbox management, commits to Github and continuous integration.
- Provide technical leadership and guidance to less experienced engineers on the team.
Experience we are looking for...
- Proven previous hands-on experience with enterprise Salesforce implementations, testing and support.
- Extensive experience of using Salesforce platform languages: Apex, SOQL and Lightning as well as advanced administration tools like process builder, flow and custom settings.
- Familiarity with Agile software delivery and use of tools such as git (GitHub) and CircleCI for source control and continuous integration.
- Experience with creation of unit tests in the Salesforce environment
- Listening skills, excellent customer service skills, and strong professional written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to analyse and solve complex problems as well as provide documentation, guidance, and instructions to users.
- Experience working remotely, and with remote teams, and providing technical leadership to less experienced Salesforce engineers
- Salesforce Certifications – Service (or Sales) Cloud Consultant, App Builder, Platform Developer I, and ideally Platform Developer II.
- Experience at integrating Salesforce with 3rd party applications (NewVoice Media/Conga/DocuSign) is a plus.
- Experience working at a financial services company or within another highly regulated industry would be beneficial.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.