Junior Sales Executive
Junior Sales Executive
Are you looking for a sales role that offers excellent opportunity for growth and uncapped earning potential? If you’re driven, commercially aware and have that flair for connecting with people, we’ll equip you with the tools as a Sales Development Executive you need to be an integral part of an industry leading FinTech.
Funding Circle keeps growing (did you know 56,000 UK businesses have financed their goals with our business loans!), and we need you to help us scale even faster! Our Direct Sales team has always been a cornerstone of our success story, and a great starting point to developing a challenging and rewarding career in B2B sales.
What will you be doing?
You will embody one of our most important selling points: personal support of our customers. As part of the Outbound team, you will proactively reach out to past & existing customers to build a returning business pipeline (NO cold calling). You will speak to diverse SME business owners about their goals and how Funding Circle can help - think, quirky gift shops and local cafes to trusted autobody shops and friendly accountants.
- B2B outbound sales – you will manage a pipeline of existing and past customers, with the goal of re-engaging the customer and making sure Funding Circle is their first choice for their next business loan
- Pursuing your monthly target; your own target is just as important as the team target
- Establishing instant rapport with your customers via telephone and email, cultivating successful relationships with your customers
- Identify and nurture leads to successfully pass onto Account Managers - you work closely with the wider Direct Sales Team to drive origination and growth in the business and provide an exceptional customer experience
- Working with the Marketing Team to enhance our lead pipeline and maximise visibility in a competitive market
What will you bring to the role?
It is important you are:
- 3-24 months customer service/telesales experience in a phone based role
- Motivated by success in numbers, and driven to achieve your targets
- You easily connect with people and demonstrate natural interpersonal skills - including teamwork!
- You know how to organise your day and week
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products
- Excited by a fast-paced environment with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly
It would be advantageous if you have:
- An interest in FinTech and empowering small businesses
- We are interested in meeting people from a diverse education background - this role would equally suit a recent graduate OR post-apprenticeship OR a couple of years in sales and looking to push your career
So why join us at Funding Circle?
We are a dynamic, innovative FinTech, creating new solutions with the latest tech, data and fantastic service - our people are the core of that success, and we believe in a culture that’s as open and collaborative as it is passionate and ambitious.
- Walk into a team that champions our values; thinking smart, standing together and living the adventure
- Competitive salary package, uncapped monthly bonus and realistic (but not easy) targets
- Funding Circle shares
- Excellent opportunities for career growth, we will support your goals
- Learn, grow and go further with your annual learning budget & our peer-to-peer learning at FC Academy
- Free barista made coffee & subsidised lunch daily
- Monthly team & company wide socials/team bonding + weekly Friday socials
- Private health insurance which includes 50% discount on Virgin Active + other cool stuff
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.