Program Manager, New Products (mid-level)
Who are we?
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. .
So, we created the leading online marketplace for small business loans. Our investors have lent £13.7 billion in 171,000 loans to 122,000 small business owners. In a single year, we unlocked 100,000 jobs and contributed £7.2 billion to the UK economy. There’s never been a better time to join!
Be part of the team that changes everything. Let’s build the place where small businesses can get the funding they need to win and leave a legacy behind, forever.
What will you be doing?
At Funding Circle, Programme Managers are central to enabling us to achieve our shared vision of building a better financial world. You will have the passion to collaborate with peers and stakeholders to achieve a common goal. Where others see problems you see opportunities and have the tenacity to make change happen. This role will work across different areas of the UK business managing our most business critical changes.
- Being accountable for the end-to-end planning and delivery of one or more complex projects.
- Planning, managing and creating transparency on the critical path to ensure projects are developed and delivered to a high quality and on time. Driving momentum and holding leadership and peers to account.
- Working at a fast pace with cross-functional teams to problem solve and work through trade offs. Identifying and anticipating barriers to achieving the desired outcomes and with structured-thinking and creativity removing these obstacles.
- Adhering to Funding Circle’s internal change governance standards. Setting up and ensuring effective project governance, creating transparency and clearly documenting project decisions and outcomes.
- Effectively communicating using a variety of methods to deliver clear information to leadership, peers and external stakeholders.
- You have a proven track record of managing complex, cross-functional business change projects.
- You are confident in managing a range of stakeholders, creating well functioning project teams.
- You are not afraid to speak up and can concisely and accurately communicate complex situations and guide stakeholders to make decisions.
- You have a willingness to learn and are open to feedback and continuous improvement.
- You are able to stay cool under pressure and keep focused on delivering outcomes.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by all of our Circlers.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octane – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better. We particularly encourage applications from applicants from underrepresented backgrounds.We will consider flexible working options; please talk to us to discuss how we could make this role flexible for you.
Want to Build the Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.