Introducer Support Executive - 6 month FTC
We want to help small businesses win. That’s why we’re here.
We connect small business owners to investors – to create jobs, help families and power economies – because we believe that people are made to do more. And we want to help them get the finance they need to thrive, creating thousands of jobs as they drive the economy forward. With teams in London, San Francisco and Denver, we are fusing finance and tech to create new opportunities for those who want to achieve more.
About the role:
We're looking for an Account Executive to join the Service Introducer team in London to help to support the amount of borrowing introduced by Introducers.
In the Service Introducer team you will support Introducer loan applications through the funnel to help the growth of business lending through introducers (for example; commercial mortgage/asset Introducers, business consultants, accountants etc.). You will balance managing moving applications through whilst updating and responding to our Introducer community needs. This is a support role to the Introducer channel.
As a Service Introducer Support Executive in the Introducer Channel, you embody one of our most important selling points: delivering customer value that drives customer satisfaction. Every single day, you will speak to Introducers about how their applications are progressing or information required in order for Funding Circle to provide a loan to their clients.
Alongside answering initial introducer enquiries, you will help to deliver excellent customer service across a variety of responsibilities:
- Taking inbound calls, managing, dealing and answering customer questions/queries.
- Respond to Introducer enquiries within the agreed SLA timescales either by email or telephone and update our systems accordingly.
- Request information from the Introducer either by email or telephone.
- Update the salesforce CRM system with all relevant information so that Introducer loan. applications can move through the funnel from application to loan.
- Develop strong working relationships with our Introducer sales teams.
- Support the Introducer business reporting by keeping information accurate and updated.
- Driven to succeed both individually and as part of a team.
- Experience working in a phone based environment & call management.
- Dynamic and KPI driven with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Natural time management skills and proficiency at multitasking.
- Transparent: communicate with the customer – both good and bad.
- Excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a phone based role & interest in building a career in a sales function.
- Excited about empowering small businesses & FinTech.
- We are interested in meeting people from a diverse education background - this role would equally suit a recent graduate OR post-apprenticeship OR a stint in a phone based role and who is looking to elevate their career.
Why join us?
We’re gearing up for our biggest chapter yet – and it’s being driven by everyone.
We think of ourselves as the career launchpad. A place to develop yourself, fast. Real work. Real experience. Real opportunities to collect skills. Think big remits and huge ownership to make great things happen.
Yes, it’s target-driven and high-octave – but we like to play hard too. That’s what makes us, us. Our vibrant culture is built around potential and creating a place where you can really be you. We keep it agile and open. All voices heard. Because we believe great ideas come from everywhere.
If you show skill and are willing, we’ll back you all the way. This is the place for you to build something incredible.
It’s in our differences that we find our strengths.
We celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe diversity makes us better.
Want to Build The Incredible? We’d love to hear from you.