Web Business Analyst II
Want to see more? Find all job opportunities for both BioFire and bioMérieux worldwide by clicking here.
- Support our business in requirement gathering.
- Provide recommendations to stakeholders via functional definitions.
- Design & Build target solutions through appropriate design workshops.
- Promote global IS and business process and contribute to best practices/solution alignment within global IS strategy.
- Challenge and approve solution proposals with technical stakeholders, manage documentation and impact analysis.
- Anticipate potential risks and impediments to success.
- Define testing scope and strategy including regression testing; ensure user adherence to the solution.
- Support business stakeholders during solution go-live.
- Perform all work in compliance with company quality procedures and standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BS degree in computer science, IS, IT, or related field and/or at least 5 years equivalent experience required.
- Strong preference given to candidates with official certifications from Adobe, including Adobe Experience Management certifications, Adobe Marketo certifications, and Adobe Analytics certifications.
- 5(+) years of experience in design and build of solutions based on Adobe Experience Manager, Marketing Automation, and Analytics.
- Your analysis capabilities and ability to challenge “internal customers” and provide a big picture vision are key success factors.
- You know how to leverage constraints on budget, technical or regulatory aspects and methodology, using your agility and adaptability.
- Your project experience in multicultural and international contexts is a real asset.
- You can communicate (vocally and written) effectively, including with colleagues and internal customers from other cultures and countries.
- You are considered by peers as a committed person, a facilitator, accurate, collaborative, dynamic and service oriented.
BioFire Diagnostics, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
Please be advised that the receipt of satisfactory responses to reference requests and the provision of satisfactory proof of an applicant’s identity and legal authorization to work in the United States are required of all new hires. Any misrepresentation, falsification, or material omission may result in the failure to receive an offer, the retraction of an offer, or if already hired, dismissal. If you are a qualified individual with a disability, you may request a reasonable accommodation in BioFire Diagnostics’ application process by contacting us via telephone at (385) 770-1132, by email at [email protected], or by dialing 711 for access to Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS).