Special Projects Coordinator-Fitness (Remote)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Special Projects Coordinator - Fitness to join our Fitness Network Management – Fitness (FNM) department. This position will provide administrative support to the department leadership.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $16.40 to $18.25 Hourly Wage Range.
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires you have a stable connection to your Internet Service Provider with the ability to participate by video in online meetings over a reliable and consistent network (minimum internet download of 50 Mbps and 10 Mbps upload speed).
- Provide administrative support to special projects and department leadership.
- Works autonomously to manage and update the Silver&Fit Social Groups website and activities.
- Seeks to find opportunities to grow Silver&Fit Social Groups website.
- Maintains daily, weekly, and monthly calendar for department leadership.
- Coordinates arrangements for FNM related conferences and various other activities associated with conferences.
- Supports arrangements for air, hotel and vehicle travel reservations for FNM team to support client events within company guidelines.
- Prepares meeting agendas, meeting minutes, memos and other correspondence as needed.
- Works directly FNM leadership team to support in recruitment and retention needs.
- Coordinates various activities for internal and external purposes.
- Maintains confidentiality of all reports, files, schedules, databases, and documents; as well as all member, practitioner, and proprietary information.
- Recognizes unique or problem situations within areas of assigned responsibility. Researches and formulates solutions in conjunction with department leadership.
- Recognizes and immediately reports urgent issues to Associate Director of FNM and/or VP of FNM.
- Ensures that the Company is represented in an ethical, professional, and positive manner.
- Completes all ASH University training requirements, including required regulatory trainings, as well as ad hoc trainings required by management, within required timeframes.
- Maintains computer and system skills necessary to perform job functions.
- Handle miscellaneous support functions, including but not limited to:
- Assists with departmental projects as assigned.
- Other functions and projects as requested.
- Maintenance of key documents and files.
- High school diploma required.
- 3+ years general office experience including administrative support and project management required.
- Excellent computer skills to include word processing, excel spreadsheets, presentations, and time management tools.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.