Practitioner Campaign Associate (Remote, $15/hour)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a dynamic and engaging Practitioner Campaign Associate to join our team! This is an exciting opportunity support the practitioner recruitment team with prelaunch and execute campaigns, which includes working directly with telerecruiters, fielding incoming faxes, client and member nominations, and dissemination of credentialing documents to recruiters for follow up. This position plays an integral role in our company by expanding our network and supporting our mission to empower individuals to live healthier and longer.
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires you have a stable connection to your Internet Service Provider with the ability to participate by video in online meetings over a reliable and consistent network (minimum internet download of 50 Mbps and 10 Mbps upload speed).
- Interfaces with prospective practitioner to encourage participation in our Clinical and Fitness programs.
- Makes outbound telephone calls to prospective practitioner to raise awareness of the programs, to set field appointments and provide follow up to assigned recruiter’s initial outreach in key campaigns.
- Initiates first time calls to practitioners in low profile campaigns.
- Invites practitioners to webinars, notifies them of upcoming seminars, and advises them of field appointments if requested by practitioner.
- Sends recruitment material to practitioners.
- Records contacts into the contact management database.
- Manages time to ensure the minimum required outbound calls per day and per week are met, as specified by management.
- Works off of daily and weekly call lists generated from database for key and on-going campaigns.
- Researches unique questions using all available sources. Refers difficult issues to Manager for appropriate answers.
- Handles incoming queue calls for absent reps as well as during high call volume in the department.
- Supports the recruitment team by conducting on-going internet searches when recruiters encounter disconnected and wrong numbers for clinical and fitness practitioners.
- Conducts data research for records in the Primus database that are determined to be inaccurate.
- Associates degree required or equivalent. High school diploma required.
- Minimum six months experience in outbound or inbound call environments and/or customer service.
- Strong verbal/telephone communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Organized, results oriented team player, ability to work under time sensitive projects as directed by management.
- Demonstrates the ability to conduct outbound calls to clinical and fitness practitioners as follow up to recruiter’s initial outreach, to include coordination of field appointments.
- Ability to handle inbound calls as needed during high call volume times.
- The ability to field and handle typical objections and the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner utilizing campaign scripts.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.