EDI Implementation Manager (Remote)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking an EDI Implementation Manager to join our ITD department. This position will lead all EDI-focused implementations (new/renewed eligibility, new file types, system conversions, etc.) to ensure a smooth transition of new business and/or current client requirement changes for the organization. The EDI Implementation manager is responsible to ensure that the customer’s needs and expectations are clearly documented and ultimately met through the implementation. In addition, this role communicates and leads process improvement changes for the EDI team.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $89,274.00 to $108,000.00 Full Time Annual Salary Range.
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires you have a stable connection to your Internet Service Provider with the ability to participate by video in online meetings over a reliable and consistent network (minimum internet download of 50 Mbps and 10 Mbps upload speed).
- Manages assigned projects and support activities as assigned. Ensures client satisfaction with accurate and prompt deliverables.
- Prepare and drive the overall implementation of key EDI functions.
- Provide clear visibility of project status to internal and external stakeholders by establishing project milestones and tracking/communicating progress against those milestones and escalating issues and delays in a timely manner.
- Set expectations and confirm agreements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage implementation risks with thorough and timely communication and problem solving.
- Remove roadblocks and impediments to meet timelines and customer requirements.
- Establish and evaluate the success criteria for the project and adjust solutions and timelines as needed throughout the implementation.
- Successfully complete implementations based on mutually defined criteria between ASH and the client.
- Establish, maintain, and develop strong relationships with key clients at strategic and operational levels.
- Partner with Client Services to lead the client through the EDI on-boarding process and act as the clients’ primary point of contact on implementations and issue resolution.
- Manage scope with clients and ensure solution implemented stays in line with the agreed solution(s).
- Hold regular client meetings to discuss progress, issues, mitigations to risks, and introduce development opportunities.
- Participate in the solution design process and develop creative solutions for onboarding new clients and managing changes with current clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience client relationship management
- Minimum 3 years of experience with EDI processes and X12 file types preferred
- Proven experience in project management on implementations.
- Demonstrated practice of strong problem-solving skills working through complicated requirements with challenging circumstances
- Consistent ability to meet and adhere to deadlines.
- Passion, initiative, and drive to continuously develop and work with creativity and innovation
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.