Sales Operations Specialist
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking a Sales Operations Specialist to join our Strategic Partnerships department. This position will create product awareness by ensuring clients are promoting ASHF products. This position will actively monitor client results, marketing activities and engagement and proactively contact clients to ensure compliance, and provide internal measurement, analysis and reporting.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Health’s events on our events page.
· Actively monitors client results, marketing activities and engagement and proactively contacts clients to ensure compliance and growth.
· Supports the growth and retention of assigned clients.
· Provides high level of proactive outreach to ensure client compliance with ASFH marketing program requirements. This includes providing timely response and follow up; routine outreach to provide program metrics review and/or program consulting, assessing client status, concerns and expectations; and maintaining positive working relationships.
· Maintains updates and monitors client marketing promotion metrics reporting.
· A poised professional who makes a highly positive first impression and who continues to enhance this impression through demonstrated professional capabilities and persuasive sales results.
· Assists with and/or facilitates post sales and promotion activities for existing clients. This includes informing, collaborating and coordinating with internal key process teams, colleagues, and other key internal and external stakeholders.
· Balances internal and external expectations with the objective to support efficient, cost-effective, and preferred practices. Solutions should strive to benefit the client and Company.
· Ensures timely and accurate key departmental and interdepartmental documentation of client interactions, activities, and issues, including checklists, and other assigned documentation.
· Identifies, understands and resolves client issues, keeping leadership abreast of issue status and escalating high level issues to ensure appropriate response and resolution. This includes establishing timelines for deliverables, when appropriate, and maintaining positive relationships while resolving issues.
· Ability to sell conceptually and to effectively triage clients into Customer Tier Mix.
· Demonstrate willingness to critique your own performance and actively solicit feedback from others.
· Schedules client meetings, sales calls, webinars, follow-up meetings as appropriate.
· Attends and participates in national industry conferences if requested by manager.
· Maintains confidentiality of all member, practitioner, client and ASH proprietary information.
· Submits the weekly report outlining activities, challenges and progress reports to VP, along with other adhoc reports as requested.
· Attends all functions related to entertaining clients such as dinner or other activities as directed and approved by AVP.
· Meets administrative deadlines and accuracy related to selling and working with Clients.
· Actively engages and participates in sales meetings and training sessions.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, related field or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
· Sales experience with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales quotas. Experience in fitness a plus.
· Inside sales experience. Must have successful track record in developing relationships over the phone in order to drive new sales membership growth.
· Experience in analyzing and reporting web analytics a plus to determine new sales success. Proficient in Microsoft Office. Strong experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Access.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience with report coordination, auditing, database management, and project management.
· Experience in word processing, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, strong ability to create charts and graphs, familiar with sorting and analyzing extensive data.
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics contact management software (e.g. CRM). (Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 a plus).
· Experience with Project Management and Digital Asset Management Tools (Knowledge of Workfront a plus).
· Valid Driver’s license with good driving record. Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
· Must have acceptable credit to qualify for a company American Express Card.
· Results oriented person with proven sales track record and who is professional in the way that they get things done.
· A person with a value system based on honesty, integrity and respect with a reputation for living up to their commitments.
· Strong public speaking, verbal and written communication skills (email, client presentations and internal documentation/reporting).
· Ability to manage time effectively to achieve maximum results.
· Ability in utilizing organizational systems and software programs for data analysis and reporting.
· Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
· Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
· Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
· Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
· Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
· Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs. Ability to travel within the facility. Ability to drive and travel by air.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.