Survey Research Manager (Remote)
American Specialty Health is seeking a Survey Research Manager, HLS to join our Health Services department. This position will support the management of survey activities, conduct surveys in support of major company products. This includes coordinating with external vendors and internal business owners to collect, process, and present survey findings. Additionally, this position provides technical development of reports to communicate survey findings on a regular basis and support project management activities. Survey research findings are used in support of company products and are not eligible for external publication.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $48,000 to $74,400 Full-Time Annual Salary Range
Remote Worker Considerations:
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment.
- Performs survey research to assist in guiding business development and decision making.
- This position is responsible for survey development, deployment, analysis, and reporting in support of ASH products.
- The position supports customer satisfaction and observational outcomes surveys including mail and online administrative methods.
- Position is also responsible for managing data, creating reports and presentations that summarize the services companies purchase as well as internal performance metrics.
- Interfaces with internal departments to extract information necessary to perform duties including identifying eligible survey populations.
- Manages aspects of the company relationship with external vendors who provide support for survey activities.
- Presents survey findings at relevant committee meetings (or external meetings, as requested).
- Attends internal meetings and work groups to obtain information, as requested.
- Supports quality improvement activities related to outcomes and satisfaction survey processes.
- Coordinates and manages project activities in coordination with other staff as assigned.
- Preparation of sample files.
- Initiation of online survey fielding for multiple projects.
- Download/export of online survey data for multiple projects.
- Supports audits and studies as needed.
- Supports Health Services functions of other administrative departments to ensure efficient and effective teamwork is maintained within the organization.
- Maintain computer and system skills necessary to perform job functions.
- Work together with other departments and external contacts as needed with a positive attitude.
- Participate in work groups as defined by management.
- Support the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Support company-wide quality improvement (QI) process.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years’ experience in survey research training.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel (pivot tables), Microsoft PowerPoint, and a statistical software package such as SPSS.
- Proficiency in survey data analysis required.
- Proven ability to present oral presentations and defense of research results in meetings.
- Excellent time management skills, delivering projects on-time and within budget.
- Ability to work independently.
- Extremely organized; multitasks with ease, attention to detail on every level.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm, confidence, and an optimistic outlook; positive attitude demonstrated in all interactions.
- Candidates must possess excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Proficient use of creating surveys using an on-line survey system like Survey Monkey or Snap Surveys.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations, and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
AmericanSpecialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.