Associate Software Engineer, CRM
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking an Associate Software Engineer, CRM to join our Information Technology Applications department. This position will assist in designing and building Dynamics 365 CRM based solutions. Develop and maintain software applications using latest Microsoft technologies.
- Assists with the development of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM platform customization, documents the functionality, and supports the internal user community.
- Assist in design, development, and maintenance of CRM Web Resources.
- Customize Entity Forms.
- Build, update and customize entities.
- Build and customize workflows, business process flows & business rules.
- Configure User Settings.
- Create simple views using Advanced Find.
- Build dashboards.
- Customize form ribbons using Ribbon Workbench.
- Build and Publish Solutions.
- Build Scribe workflows for CRM data management.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT or computer or technical related field or equivalent experience required. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- At least six months software programming experience, including object-oriented. development, working with relational databases, and writing SQL queries or stored procedures.
- Experience with web development programming in a client/server setup.
- Experience with relational database design, writing queries and stored procedures with MySQL or Microsoft SQL.
- Prior Dynamics 365 CRM experience is a plus.
- Ability to work independently from time-to-time and complete tasks in a fast-paced development cycle.
- Logical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies and application lifecycle management.
The safety of our employees, both current and future, is ASH’s highest priority. At this time, most of our employees are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. Once ASH determines employees can return the office, candidates may be required to work in a local office. Limited visits to the office in person may be required. While onsite, social distancing and masks are required along with adherence to ASH’s Communicable Disease and Pandemic Policy.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time with ability to travel within and outside the facility.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Within facility, normal office conditions, including lighting and ventilation. Minor noise from conversations and general office equipment (telephone, printer, etc.). When required to travel outside the facility, usual weather, traffic, and related conditions are applicable.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.