Associate Director, Service Delivery
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking an Associate Director, Service Delivery to join our Information Technology Operations department. This position will be responsible for the execution of technology projects; vendor and contract negotiations; and leading a team to success. This position will need a strong background in IT Customer Service, IT Governance, IT Project Management, and Vendor Relations. This position requires ITIL experience and experience working in a multi-site Windows Networking environment. In addition, this position requires strong written and oral communication skills and the ability to successfully interact with all levels of the organization.
- The Associate Director, IT Service Delivery will be responsible for Client Service Delivery.
- Oversees the IT Service Desk, IT Train and IT Monitoring teams ensuring adherence to industry best practices; department procedures; corporate policies; and exceeds the service level expectations of the organization.
- Develops and prioritizes the IT end user service delivery roadmap in alignment with organizational strategy.
- Defines service level agreements to meet business requirements and performance guarantees.
- Monitors, measures and reports on services levels through the use of regular reports, KPI's and dashboards.
- Identifies opportunities for outsourcing and negotiates SLA/SLO based agreements with 3rd party vendors.
- Regularly monitors established support agreements with vendors to ensure adequate service levels are being met and ensures continuous improvement.
- Ensures end user service delivery is robust and supports 24x7 operations.
- Collaborates with department heads on project requirements and implementations.
- Researches new technologies and presents recommendations to VP.
- Assists VP with the creation and monitoring of the Service Delivery IT budget.
- Oversees end-user IT purchasing enterprise-wide.
- Negotiates, maintains, and complies with software license and maintenance agreements.
- Negotiates and maintains vendor and service agreements.
- Prepares and maintains project plans and works with VP to eliminate barriers.
- Retains and develops a successful team to support IT services; provides guidance and direction to the management team.
- Travels to company sites as needed to ensure service continuity.
- Manage and support Cherwell for ITO, including enhancements and upgrades.
- Work with the team to define, document, enforce, and support ITSM policies, processes, and procedures including making recommendations for improvements.
- Drive process and organizational maturity as it pertains to IT Service Management.
- Focus on Continual Service Improvement (CSI) and drive change company policies, processes, and procedures based on the service improvements identified.
- Attends team, departmental, and staff meetings to discuss issues and foster teamwork.
- Bachelor's degree in an IT related field.
- Ten years of experience in Information Technology Client services delivery, with at least five years in leadership.
- Demonstrated experience in IT Client service and support for a multi-site organization.
- Demonstrated experience in team facilitation, collaboration, negotiations, problem solving, stakeholder management, and project management.
- Experience negotiating contracts and managing service agreements with technical partners.
- Experience managing operating costs and budgets as it relates to service delivery services & technology.
- Experience working across IT functional areas for coordination of Incident Responses.
- Experience with enterprise level ITIL Platform.
- Proficiency in Office 365 Suite.
- Ability to convey clear and concise messages appropriate to the intended audience; represents ASH in a professional manner through effective oral and written communication; and ability to work with employees at all levels.
- Ability to demonstrate and measure using key performance indicators.
- Proven track record of coordinating outage and incident responses.
- Developing and mentoring of client services technicians.
- Proven track record of creation, implementation and maintenance of ITIL processes and procedures.
- Proven track record of communicating and working with cross discipline multi-level virtual teams.
The safety of our employees, both current and future, is ASH’s highest priority. At this time, most of our employees are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. Once ASH determines employees can return to the office, candidates may be required to work in a local office. Limited visits to the office in person may be required. While onsite, social distancing and masks are required along with adherence to ASH’s Communicable Disease and Pandemic Policy.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Ability to speak clearly, see, and hear other personnel and/or objects. Physically capable to stand, sit, kneel, crouch, and climb. Capable of using hand tools and manipulation of small parts. Frequently lifting equipment up to 40 lbs.
Normal office setting or working from home, minor noise, frequent interruptions. Occasional dust accumulation around and in equipment.
AmericanSpecialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
This job posting is not applicable in CO
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.