CRM Marketing Analyst (Remote)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a CRM Marketing Analyst to work with our Marketing department. This position will manage, maintain and advance our CRM and Email Marketing capabilities in order to support our sales and marketing goals. The position will train sales and marketing teams on the most effective use of CRM capabilities, and work with the development scrum team to define, clarify, and prioritize requests that deliver ongoing upgrades and features to help drive new business and retain customers while testing, optimizing and reporting on results in an innovative growth environment. This includes managing the CRM database to ensure the integrity of the data, the structure of the forms and provide reporting and email campaign support as needed. This role will also help manage email communications, drip campaigns, marketing lists and work cross functionally with product teams to execute growth and communication strategies.
Remote Worker Considerations:
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment.
- Responsible for identifying, creating and testing CRM solutions that impact the Sales, Marketing and the Strategic Partnership team. Understands the needs of the department’s CRM internal clients enough to identify problem areas, provide solutions and work with the necessary team members to carry projects to completion and make decisions on behalf of the key stakeholders. Participates in CRM SCRUM project, maintains CRM backlog and provides requirements as needed. Maintains and distributes sales pipeline reports, sold business reports, lost opportunity reports, provides marketing campaign support, sales activity reporting and other ad hoc reporting as needed. Routine querying and QA of Sales data in CRM system.
- Manage day to day operation and support of our CRM platform used by Sales and Marketing. Interact with IT and various business units.
- Meet with Sales, Marketing, Strategic Partnerships, CRM Developers and others as needed to analyze CRM related business needs and provide efficient solutions.
- Be prepared to lead in running meetings and trainings, managing implementations and coordinating issue resolution with minimal oversight.
- Collaborate across departments to deliver creative CRM solutions that streamline business processes and workflows.
- Suggest and implement process improvements with regards to centralizing data and creating reporting templates.
- Coordinates sales and marketing reporting & analytics, CRM database management, including querying of data and maintaining accuracy.
- Creates and distributes standard sales reporting including pipeline, sold, lost, consultant reporting, ROI reporting and ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Works with Campaign manager to establish standard reports, analyze data and distribute as needed.
- Works with CRM team and Sales to assist in managing Sales CRM backlog, prioritization of backlog items and participate in SCRUM meetings.
- Conducts CRM testing to ensure software created by developer’s functions as intended and communicates findings to product and development teams.
- Provide training to new users, troubleshooting and product development training as needed.
- Establish and meet deadlines consistently in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Evaluates results, reports observations, and provides recommendations for process improvement.
- Prioritizes projects and tasks, provides feedback on process and deliverables.
- Build marketing automation efforts from start to finish including targeting, list creation, campaign execution and deployment. Support Digital Marketing Account Managers and Digital Marketing Analysts to create and execute campaigns across email, web and additional channels to grow overall customer LTV and membership base. This person will have a growth hacker mindset and will work in collaboration with CRM team, Digital Marketing, Design and Content teams to build, execute and improve digital marketing campaigns and efforts.
- Own, execute, maintain and analyze all lifecycle automations and behaviorally triggered engagement campaigns.
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing Account Managers and Digital Marketing Analysts to develop, implement and execute B2B and B2C integrated marketing and email campaigns.
- Collaborate closely and support Digital Marketing Analysts on analysis and reporting the success of programs and campaigns.
- Work closely with creative resources and stakeholders to develop and deliver high quality email campaigns.
- Work cross functionally to execute growth strategies and support acquisition goals.
- Create and track relevant KPI’s for email campaigns and trigger-based automation workflows.
- Segmentation and upkeep of email lists to support targeting and retargeting efforts.
- Become an export on our marketing automation platform and communicate updates and new features of the system.
- Provide data analysis and reporting support for Digital Marketing team.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or equivalent experience. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Two or more years of experience managing multiple projects in a support role.
- Two or more years of experience with reporting and data analysis preferred.
- Two or more years of CRM database management and reporting experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365.
- Business analysis experience in a technology-based role a plus.
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM process a plus.
- Experience evaluating sales and marketing data out of a CRM system and creating reports to help build insights and make informed decisions.
- Two or more years of experience with marketing automation platform; split testing, targeted emails, audience segmentation, reporting on results; knowledge of HubSpot preferred.
- Knowledge of marketing email best practices and trigger-based email engagement campaigns required.
- Strong ability to QA email, send messaging for errors and on brand messaging.
- Ability to export, sort, filter and create new views with large data exports.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Tableau a plus.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel. PowerPoint is a plus.
- Ability to understand higher level department and organizational needs and find efficiencies.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to identify cross department reporting and data sharing opportunities.
- Ability to assess the scope of a project, suggest process changes and lead a project through to completion with minimal oversight
- Computer skills including word processing, Excel spreadsheets, CRM and email.
- Excellent training and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects and maintain a sharp attention to detail.
- Energetic, goal-oriented and team-driven.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within and outside the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $48,000 to $70,000 Full-Time Annual Salary
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.