American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Facilities Coordinator to join our Facilities department. This position will organize and coordinate activities and workflow for the Facilities department. This position is responsible for managing emergency services, maintaining Facilities documentation, supporting the break room and first aid services, performing service inspections, providing vending services, and coordinating major events for all campus locations. Works with service vendors. Interacts with all locations.
- Provides support to the Facilities Service Desk. Performs routine services including meeting and event coordination.
- Represents the Facilities department and ASH in a positive, friendly manner.
- Manages the Facilities Service Desk creating work order assignments using critical thinking.
- Supports administrative service tasking including shipping and receiving, mail, breakroom service, and other work order assignments.
- Provides leadership in emergency situations and documents incidents.
- Responds to service requests timely and creates accurate daily work orders. Manages FAC calendar commitments ensuring routine workorders are assigned. Ensures service requests are responded to accurately and completely each time creating property requests or other actions required.
- Plans and coordinates corporate event and meetings including set up and returns areas used to normal upon conclusion.
- Manages Facilities service vendors overseeing scheduled services and monitors performance.
- Coordinates heavy daily work order volume to assure routine tasks are completed timely and work orders are resolved and closed timely. Escalates issues timely.
- Supports break room services, vending machine services, first aid restock, and manages Facilities inventory and supplies.
- Completes assigned work orders timely.
- Works on special projects as assigned.
- Facilities Administrative Support.
- Maintains strict confidentiality of documents, records, reports and sensitive and proprietary business information.
- Support Reporting functions including audits and creating reports from various sources.
- Supports purchasing and invoicing functions.
- Manages ergonomic support including deliveries and inventory control.
- Performs clerical functions as assigned.
- Reports unique or problem situations to Manager. Communicates pending activities and issues with Manager.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience preferred. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum of three years of progressive experience in customer service and administrative support.
- Experience in event planning or comparable highly desired.
- Minimum of two years of experience managing high volume daily work orders or comparable workload.
- Proficiency with MS Office, with intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel. Experience working with databases is desired.
- Working in storeroom management or stocking services desired.
- Typing (35-40 wpm) and 10key proficiency skills required.
- Valid Driver’s license with good driving record.
- Availability of automobile for on the job use and proof of insurance.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Able to stand or sit for long periods of time. Ability to bend, crawl, push carts and boxes, pull carts and boxes, and walk for long periods of time. Hand and eye coordination, ability to assemble packets, perform varied tasks and stock shelves.
Ability to communicate in both verbal and written form. Ability to see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to travel within and outside the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to climb and lift up to 30 lbs. Ability to walk, stand, or sit for long periods of time. Ability to use warehouse and office equipment.
Usual Stock room, warehouse, and office settings.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.