Admin Analyst, PCS (Remote, $15.50)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is searching for an experienced Administrative Analyst to support the Practitioner Contract Services initiatives. This role has a strong emphasis on quality for inbound and outbound correspondence.
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires you have a stable connection to your Internet Service Provider with the ability to participate by video in online meetings over a reliable and consistent network (minimum internet download of 50 Mbps and 10 Mbps upload speed).
- Supports administrative functions related to Practitioner/Fitness Records.
- Ensures database is updated with Practitioner Status Change Requests (PSCR’s) and evaluates for quality assurance and timely submission; updates Practitioner Communications screen in PROMIS while maintaining a 3 day TAT.
- Researches status of any practitioner changes in progress within 1 business day of request.
- Processes term letters with 100% accuracy within 1 business day of Contract Determination Committee (CDC) decision.
- Processes resignation letters with 100% accuracy, submits resignation data to PCS Phone Rep Coordinator for practitioner retention.
- Receives and forwards malpractice declaration information to Practitioner Contract Administration department within 1 business day of request.
- Processes State driven, ASH contract driven and/or individual health plan client driven Opt In’s/Opt Out’s within 1 business day of request.
- Tracks receipt of signed Agreements where re-contracting of practitioners is necessary. Ensures updates to system are made and management is aware of return ratios.
- Sends out health plan election forms to required contracted practitioners and forwards election forms to Practitioner Contract Administration department within a timely fashion, for data entry into the system.
- Maintains health plan specific spreadsheets related to new health plan implementations in collaboration with Practitioner Recruitment Support Staff.
- Contact practitioners as requested for network maintenance and to clarify questions regarding PSCR issues.
- Participates in team meetings and performs other functions as requested by coordinator, supervisor and/or manager.
- Prepares agendas and minutes for team meetings and distributes minutes to the team in a timely manner.
- Ensures quality checks are completed on all administrative activities.
- Represents ASH in an ethical, professional, and positive manner.
- Maintains confidentiality of practitioner data.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum two years computer experience including word processing, database management and spreadsheets.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in oral and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.