Examiner, Front-End (Remote) $14/hr
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Front-End Examiner to join our Practitioner Contract Administration team. This position will enter data from practitioner applications, and other related documents, into the practitioner databases for all networks. Examiner is responsible for the accurate review and input of data.
Remote Worker Considerations:
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires you have a stable connection to your Internet Service Provider with the ability to participate by video in online meetings over a reliable and consistent network (minimum internet download of 50 Mbps and 10 Mbps upload speed).
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment.
- Processing applications.
- Processes 30 initial credentialing practitioner applications daily according to departmental standards with error rate not to exceed .5% per day.
- Processes 100 re-credentialing practitioner applications daily according to departmental standards with error rate not to exceed .5% per day.
- Accurately reviews practitioner applications to verify necessary information.
- Searches PROMIS for existing practitioner records.
- Builds new practitioner record if not found.
- Accurately enters all clinical and administrative data from practitioner applications into PROMIS database.
- Performs second review of tax identification and address information for 100% accuracy.
- Forwards any issues to appropriate staff for research and resolution.
- Provides backup for other Examiners within the department.
- Maintains confidentiality of all practitioner data, and related issues.
- High school diploma required.
- 2 years data entry experience (10,000 keystrokes per hour - minimum).
- Working knowledge of the computer keyboard.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations, and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $13.20 to $17.00 Hourly Wage.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.