Senior Campaign Specialist (Hybrid, San Diego, CA)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Senior Campaign Specialist to join our Marketing department. This position will plan, create and execute digital marketing campaigns across a variety of channels to drive awareness, growth, and retention primarily focused on our business-to-business and consumer-direct business.
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $62,400 to $70,000 Full-Time Annual Salary Range
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires you have a stable connection to your Internet Service Provider with the ability to participate by video in online meetings over a reliable and consistent network (minimum internet download of 50 Mbps and 10 Mbps upload speed).
- Strategize, collaborate, plan, execute, and provide insights on marketing campaigns for our business to business and consumer -direct lines of business.
- Assist the Senior Managers and Campaign Managers with various tasks including campaign building, creative briefs, file management and other admin responsibilities.
- With oversight, execute a full range of digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience planning and executing Facebook paid media campaigns required.
- Google Search Ad and Linked In campaign build experience a plus.
- General knowledge of website analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Develop creative briefs to include campaign objectives, target audiences, KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), key messaging and call to actions.
- Set-up and execute email marketing campaigns using HubSpot. Provide recommendations and strategize split tests to improve open rates, click rates, deliverability and reduce opt outs.
- Collaborate with team to analyze results and provide recommendations and optimizations.
- Plan, set-up and execute paid search and retargeting campaigns using Google Ads.
- Plan, set-up and execute Facebook paid ad campaigns. Monitor, measure and optimize campaigns based on performance. Report findings and results to stakeholders.
- Manages tasks in Facebook, Google, Workfront, Monday and HubSpot, and other marketing project management software, moving projects along and keeping the team informed along the way.
- Assist with day-to-day management of the influencer program. Route posts for feedback, manage team feedback with external agency on deadline.
- Contribute to development of digital marketing campaign calendar.
- Actively participate in marketing strategy discussions and bring innovative ideas.
- Prepare marketing reports and presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Other special projects and tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or in related field required.
- 2 years of experience in designing and executing paid marketing campaigns as well as hands on experience and proven results employing social media tools (Meta Ads Manager, HubSpot, Google Ads Manager, GA4, Google Data Studio, etc.)
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience in developing and executing campaigns across a wide array of channels (web, social, paid search, paid social, email, SEO, etc.), driving traffic, engagement, conversion, and retention.
- Previous digital ad agency experience or fitness industry a plus.
- Creativity to conceptualize innovative campaign ideas.
- Keep a variety of tasks and fast-moving projects in line, meet deadlines and ensure a high-quality product is delivered on time.
- Digital thinker, up on trends, familiar with the current digital and social media landscape.
- Resourceful – you ask for help when you need it, but you can figure out how to keep things moving.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a team, proactively communicating project, production, and delivery status, we are looking for an open book type of person.
- Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Fluent in Microsoft Office (Teams, PPT, Word, Excel)
- Experience working independently as well as within cross-functional teams in a collaborative environment.
- Experience with Workfront, Monday or other agency management platforms a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter who has a passion for marketing; able to navigate across organizational functions and engage with all levels of management.
- Ability to maintain a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor when communicating with internal or external clients and management.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mindset and the ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, and application of findings.
- Comfortable working with in-house creative services team and strategic partners.
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to analyze information, problems, issues, and situations, use sound judgment and manage up.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Office and/or Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.