Administrative Analyst, Practitioner Contract Communications
American Specialty Health, Inc. is seeking an Administrative Analyst to join our Practitioner Contracting/Communications department. This position will provide administrative support for the Practitioner Communications Department. The duties include scheduling meetings, updating and quality assurance of documents, and supporting the overall posting and release of materials to the practitioner network in various formats. The ideal candidate enjoys taking on any task that comes their way, can work on multiple projects at once, and always communicates in a positive and professional manner.
You are invited to learn more about American Specialty Healths events on our events page.
- Assists in the revision of letters, documents, e-mail templates, webpages and other as needed per established criteria.
- Posts files to the Content Management System (Tridion) and Intranet sub-web (Front Page) for external and internal viewing on various websites.
- Sets up mailing material to send out via e-mail, fax and mail according to established criteria.
- Ensures the communication process goes smoothly and identifies any hold ups to resolution.
- Maintains various grids for mailings.
- Schedules meetings based on staff and room availability.
- Provides copies of mailings to other departments when requested.
- Provides quality assurance review on files and reports back findings to Coordinator and/or Manager, as appropriate.
- Recognizes unique situations and alerts Coordinator and/or Manager, as appropriate.
- Sets up and maintains files and folders.
- Assists with special projects.
- Collaborates with team members and contributes positively to achievement of team goals and objectives.
- Maintains confidentiality of all practitioner information.
- Enhances computer and systems skills necessary to perform job functions.
- Performs administrative duties, such as copying, faxing, printing and filing as requested.
- Represents ASH in an ethical, professional, and positive manner.
- Maintains all information and material received from employer and outside counsel during employment on a strictly confidential basis.
- High School diploma required.
- 2-3 years of progressive experience performing administrative duties.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Comfortable communicating on the phone, instant messenger, email and intranet.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Companys legal duty to furnish information.