Regional Marketing Specialist - Latin America - Native Spanish Speaker
Job Title: Regional Marketing Specialist – Latin America
Job type: Permanent
Location: Sao Paulo (Brazil)
Argus is a fast-growing global B2B media company providing essential information on commodity markets. As a business, we continue to grow and evolve, adding new markets, new services, new delivery options and improved analytical tools.
Argus is seeking a Regional Marketing Specialist to join our Marketing Team in Sao Paulo. The Regional Marketing Specialist plays a key role in organizing and executing marketing programs for Latin America to create a two-way interaction with prospective customers to inform and influence their buying decisions and develop relationships.
To be innovative and to partner with the sales team to support the achievement of commercial objectives.
The ideal candidate will be a subject matter expert on marketing channels, self-motivated, with a can-do attitude, and positive energy as a team player. The successful candidate will also be capable of working in a matrixed organization to deliver marketing programs that produce high-quality leads and continue to build the Argus brand.
The Regional Marketing Specialist is expected to:
- Translate commercial objectives into an actionable marketing strategy, using tactical marketing programs to:
- Generate marketing-qualified leads;
- Source new contacts;
- Strengthen the Argus brand;
- Work alongside sales team to plan and execute audience-focused marketing programs to grow the sales pipeline and/or retain customers;
- Identify when translation is needed and facilitate translation of marketing programs, collateral, content and assets into Spanish;
- Identify and work with partners to deliver high-quality, localized marketing activities that drive targeted demand generation (e.g. local industry events, associations, advertising placements);
- Collaborate with a global, cross-functional marketing team to execute tactics, share best practices and try and test new ideas;
- Engage proactively with product and regional marketing teams to review plans, share local requirements and provide feedback;
- Continuously test, analyze and track result of all regional marketing activity (KPI’s, budgets/financial return, ROI, planning, sizing) and make recommendations for future activity to increase quality and quality of leads to the sales team.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing;
- Experience in partnering with sales teams;
- Fluent in Spanish;
- Proven success in driving qualified sales leads and sales;
- Metrics-driven and can draw insight from complex marketing data;
- Proven ability to design and implement integrated multi-touch programs that involve marketing Argus’ thought leadership assets along with a problem/solution approach;
- Knowledge of digital marketing and understanding of measures of success;
- Attention to detail including excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Energetic, positive and a self-starter with drive to achieve results with a high-sense of urgency and agility;
- Demonstrable ability to deliver results, multi-task and take initiative in a fast-paced, deadline driven sales environment;
- Display high level of critical thinking, iintegrity, positivity, coachability and accountability in all aspects of the job.
Success Metric and Organizational Interlocks
- Demand Waterfall® metrics (e.g. sourced/influenced pipeline metrics, conversion rates);
- Database growth/health and Events metrics;
- Program metrics (e.g. inquiry/ response rate, ROI);
- Pipeline acceleration impact (e.g. sales/ prospect adaptation, engagement, conversion, velocity);
- Regional sales team;
- Product marketing;
- Marketing automation;
- Content and creative marketing;
- Sales enablement;
- Sales operations.
Position Type and Expected Working Hours
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are generally Monday through Friday, in shifts of either 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., or 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Our rapidly growing, award winning business offers a dynamic environment for talented, entrepreneurial professionals to achieve results and grow their careers. Argus recognises and rewards successful performance and as an Investor in People, we promote professional development and retain a high-performing team committed to building our success.
- Competitive salary;
- Group medical and dental plans;
- Company life insurance plan;
- Private pension scheme;
- Extensive internal and external training.
If this aligns with your next career move, we’d love to hear from you.
Apply via our website www.argusmedia.com/en/careers/open-positions
Argus is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.