Indo-Pacific Program Manager | Req#3091
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Program Manager for the Indo-Pacific Region requiring an Active Secret clearance located in Honolulu, HI. ActioNet is an IT/Cyber service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. In this role, you will be responsible of managing the Indo-Pacific Region within the Defense Programs Business Unit based on either customer-specific and/or geographical boundaries
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for researching available business opportunities and identifying those that fit within the company's and Business Unit's strategic direction.
- Active involvement in Customer Relationship, Teaming, Capture and Proposal activities
- Work closely with the Proposal Team and Subject Matter Experts to develop technical solutions
- Meet with critical Agency points of contact to gather relevant information to assist in bid determination process and to help shape critical proposal development activities.
- Strong base of contacts with proven track record of obtaining and servicing new accounts
- Work with Senior Management in defining business goals and developing capture plans
- Manage Profit and Loss (P&L) for all projects/programs within the Indo-Pacific Region
- Recruit, retain and manage the Region's employees and execute performance evaluations as required
- Responsible for "hands-on'' management oversight of projects to include Engineering and Installations (E&I) Projects and Teams
- Ensuring that monthly and weekly status reports to customers are reviewed and submitted for the respective contracts throughout the region
- Responsible for executing ActioNet's Program/Contract Management Lifecycle activities and adhering to the company's Quality Management Program
- Bachelor’s Degree in Related Field
- 10+ Years of Experience managing and growing Programs within the Indo-Pacific Region.
- Previous experience working with developing Federal IT business for small and growing businesses.
- DOD Secret or Higher Security Clearance
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.