ServiceNow Trainer (Cleared) | Req#3114
ActioNet seeks a SericeNow Trainer with demonstrated success in the Federal Government space, DOD and Civilian. ActioNet, a leading solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna Va., specializes in IT and Cybersecurity services, engineering, and managed services.
- Trainer for ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Conduct training requirements, media development and acceptance criteria workshops for ServiceNow training service delivery.
- Conduct an analysis and review of client’s designated business processes, end user stakeholders, and ServiceNow implementation to recommend, develop and implement training objectives.
- Develop, document, implement and maintain ServiceNow platform and application user, administration and support training guides, quick reference guides, videos, knowledge articles, training instances, and on-site and virtual web-based training classes.
- Design, configure and implement post-training feedback surveys.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Job Experience:
- Three years of demonstrated experience and ability to define, plan, develop, implement and maintain ServiceNow or comparable Cloud / SaaS applications platform and application user, administration and support training guides, quick reference guides, videos, knowledge articles, training instances, and on-site and virtual web-based training classes.
- Provide examples to Recruiter / Hiring manager of training guides, quick reference guides, videos, knowledge articles, training instances, and on-site and virtual web-based training classes designed, developed and implemented.
Preferred Experience (nice to have):
- Training and certifications from ServiceNow, Project Management Institute, Agile, Scaled Agile Framework, and other vendors.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Management or equivalent experience or certifications.
- Active Secret Clearance
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
********Direct Applicants, only. No Agencies, No third-party recruiters, please********