Data Management Consultant | Req#3068
ActioNet is looking for a Data Management Consultant with an active Public Trust for our Metro Washington, DC, area location. Hybrid work available. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA, that works with the Federal Government. As a Data Management Subject-Matter Expert, you will work with a dynamic team and our clients to provide expertise in building digital data systems and platforms. In this position, you will increase productivity by removing obstacles preventing the team from achieving the program's objectives and preserving their capacity to react quickly to change.
- Provide leadership and direction for Project and Program management staff, providing client and project management support, leading to high-quality client delivery.
- Develop and manage data quality programs, including operational procedures to manage data and development and use of data management metrics.
- Leverage knowledge and experience with metadata management, including defining and incorporating metadata standards for business, operational, and technical metadata.
- Apply knowledge and experience with data storage technologies, including relational databases, NoSQL databases, and big data platforms.
- Implement knowledge and experience with data searching technologies, specifically the Elasticsearch, Logstash, and Kibana platforms.
- Assist in developing policies and procedures for quality assurance and testing management (e.g., testing procedures, testing scope, testing release conditions like test coverage).
- Interpret and implement Federally mandated policies, procedures, and other directives to meet agency compliance requirements.
- Guide and enhance automated systems to incorporate new policies, procedures, and directives.
- Gather and provide evidence for root cause analysis, technical debt, and defect regression analysis.
- Ten (10) or more years as a Data Management Consultant for the Federal Government
- Expertise in managing data quality programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or a related field
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal, Problem-solving, and Time management skills.
- Strong management skills to manage resources and day-to-day processes.
Certification – PMP, Scrum Master
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of an exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience,and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.