Solutions Engineer | Req#3141
Location: Pearl Harbor
Requires Secret Clearance
ActioNet is seeking a Solutions Engineer, with a Secret Clearance, located in Pearl Harbor, HI. In this position you will be responsible for engineering all telecommunications projects in support of a federal project.
- Perform field visits, as necessary, to determine required material, manpower, and timeframes in order to adequately estimate and quote the project in order to meet predetermined budgetary requirements.
- Be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing exact details required to successfully complete each project.
- Plan and develop project documents as required with the details of the work required to be performed.
- Assigned personnel shall be involved with all construction phases, inside and outside plant installation, maintenance and repair, as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum Experience Requirement: 10 years designing DoD C4ISR and telecommunication solutions.
- DoD Secret clearance
- Position requires competence in all phases of DoD C4ISR technology, design, and engineering.
- Position requires excellent job cost analytical knowledge.
- Assigned personnel shall also possess knowledge of all types of construction materials including fireproof materials, equipment, and appropriate guidelines for safety applications
- Experience developing winning technical responses to Federal/Civilian proposals.
- Experience with RFP responses, proposals, and oral presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across internal and external organizations.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the tenth year in a row (2014 - 2023). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.