ServiceNow Implementation Specialist | Req#3113
ActioNet seeks a SericeNow Implementation Specialist with demonstrated success in the Federal Government space, DOD and Civilian. ActioNet, a leading solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna Va., specializes in IT and Cybersecurity services, engineering, and managed services.
- Administrator and Implementation Specialist of ServiceNow platform and applications (one or more of: Customer Service Management, Human Resources Service Delivery, IT Service Management, Discovery, Service Mapping, Hardware or Software Asset Management, Security Incident Response or Vulnerability Response, Application or Project Portfolio Management).
- Responsible for the planning and project management of complex implementations.
- Develops solutions complying with common application designs, best practices, and meet business requirements.
- Provide technical guidance to reduce risk and increase efficiency.
- Participate in design workshops to design ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Implement strategies for improving business processes, procedures, and workflows using ServiceNow platform and application capabilities and best practices.
- Perform software install, configuration, data migration, and development of workflow and internal and external interfaces.
- Contribute technical guidance in development and completion of user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases, master test plan, and user acceptance testing and sign-off.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Job Experience:
- Three years of experience with administration, implementation, maintenance, patching, upgrade, and support of ServiceNow platform and applications including Sub-Production and Production instances.
- Conducted multiple implementations of configuring, administering, development, customization, release and enhancements to native applications on the ServiceNow Platform.
- Familiar with platform configuration principles that maximize supportability, maintainability, and upgradability.
- Demonstrated experience with design and implementation of ServiceNow FedRAMP High instances, Security Assertion Markup Language, Single Sign-On, Active Directory Federation Services, Common Access Card, and Multi-factor authentication.
- Demonstrated experience with design and implementation of ServiceNow Mid Server.
- Demonstrate experience with design and implementing ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Experience with ServiceNow HIWAVE Support.
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator and ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist.
Preferred Experience (nice to have):
- Other certifications from ServiceNow, Database, Server, CompTIA, ITIL, and other vendors.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Management or equivalent experience or certifications.
- Active Secret Clearance
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
********Direct Applicants, only. No Agencies, No third-party recruiters, please********