Electronic Security Systems (ESS) Engineer | Req#3035
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for an Electronic Security System (ESS) Engineer located in Honolulu, Hawaii. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
Primary duties include design and install ESS in a DoD environment.
- Current Final Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management, mathematics, physical sciences, operations research, statistics, or engineering from an accredited college or university
- Five (5) years’ of maintenance experience with physical security access control, video surveillance, and
intrusion detection system hardware
- Three (3) years’ of maintenance experience with one or more systems in each of the following categories
- Access Control System (ACS)
- Lenel, AMAG, Vindicator, Hirsch, Software House
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS)
- Bosch, Vindicator, Digitize
- Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)
- Certification in Lenel or Vindicator security systems
- Proficient with computer-aided design software applications such as Auto Cad and Visio
- Proficient with construction project management; and
- Two (2) years of experience with DoD design or installation projects.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.