ServiceNow Developer / Administrator for SPM | Req#3102
ActioNet has an opportunity for a ServiceNow Developer / Administrator for Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) applications, Remote. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government.
- Administrator and Developer of ServiceNow platform and Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) applications.
- Participate in design workshops to design ServiceNow platform and SPM applications.
- Implement strategies for improving business processes, procedures, and workflows using ServiceNow platform and SPM capabilities and best practices.
- Perform software install, configuration, data migration, and development of workflow and internal and external interfaces.
- Contribute technical guidance in development and completion of user stories, acceptance criteria, use cases, master test plan, and user acceptance testing and sign-off.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Five years of experience with administration, development, maintenance, patching, upgrade, and support of ServiceNow platform and SPM applications including Sub-Production and Production instances.
- Conducted multiple implementations of configuring, administering, development, customization, release and enhancements to native and SPM applications on the ServiceNow Platform.
- Demonstrated experience with design and implementation of ServiceNow FedRAMP High instances, Virtual Private Network, Security Assertion Markup Language, Single Sign-On, Active Directory Federation Services, Common Access Card, and Multi-factor authentication. Skills and experience with Zero Trust, SIPRnet IDP and Centrify preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with design and implementation of ServiceNow integrations and interfaces with third party applications and data sources using Extensible Markup Language (XML), Email, web services, Java Database Connectivity (JDBC), Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Representational State Transfer (REST), Open Database Connectivity (ODBC), Oracle, Excel, Web Service Definition Language (WSDL), and IntegrationHub.
- Demonstrated experience with design and implementation of ServiceNow Mid Server.
- Demonstrate experience with design and implementation of SPM on ServiceNow platform.
- Experience with Department of Defense hosted systems on the Secret Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNet) that host classified data and SCI Network accounts.
- Experience with ServiceNow HIWAVE Support.
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist for SPM.
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
- Other certifications from ServiceNow, Database, Server, CompTIA, ITIL, and other vendors.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Management or equivalent experience or certifications.
- Based on demonstrated skills and abilities to perform required responsibilities.
- Ability to secure favorable adjudication of a Public Trust and/or Secret clearance.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
************Direct Applicants, only. No Agencies, No third-party recruiters, please****************