ServiceNow Engagement Manager / Project Manager (Cleared) | Req#3111
ActioNet seeks a ServiceNow Engagement Manager / Project Manager with demonstrated success in the Federal Government space, DOD and Civilian. ActioNet, a leading solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna Va., specializes in IT and Cybersecurity services, engineering, and managed services.
- Engagement Manager or Project Manager for ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Conduct planning workshops for ServiceNow platform and applications to define and prioritize the project goals, objectives, roles, responsibilities, sprints, story backlog, task/task ownership, key milestones, configuration process, test strategy, user acceptance testing, training, communications, risk management, and release to production rules of engagement.
- Facilitate communications, project planning, implementation consulting, track the statement of work, allocate appropriate resources, manage escalations, and act as a single point of contact for the ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Design, create, and maintain project and support artifacts in ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM) and Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) applications.
- Develop and maintain roadmaps, projects, schedules, resources, risks, issues, incidents, problems, knowledge articles, changes, releases, and configuration items.
- Maintain access, reports, dashboards, and notifications.
- Record and maintain meeting minutes, risks, issues and action items.
- Schedule and facilitate meetings for project kick-off, planning, assessments, design, status, testing, training, and operational support.
- Manage and supervise project team and ensure project tasks are completed within scope, schedule and quality.
- Manage and maintain contract and quality management deliverables.
- Conduct business development, bid and proposal support activities as the need arises.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Job Experience:
- Two years of demonstrated experience and ability to direct systems development life cycle (SLDC) efforts including design, development, integration, testing, training, deployment, operation and/or maintenance of ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Conducted multiple planning workshops for ServiceNow platform and applications to define and prioritize the project goals, objectives, roles, responsibilities, sprints, story backlog, task/task ownership, key milestones, configuration process, test strategy, user acceptance testing, training, communications, risk management, and release to production rules of engagement.
- Organized, directed, and managed all aspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple complex and inter-related project tasks that often required managing teams of contractor personnel at multiple locations.
- Provided overall direction of program activities.
- Managed and maintained contractor interface with the leadership of the customer’s organization.
- Consulted with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensured conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
- Established and maintained technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers.
- Organized and assigned responsibilities to subordinates.
- Managed the successful completion of all assigned tasks.
- Provided support to marketing personnel in identifying and acquiring potential business
Preferred Experience (nice to have):
- Training, knowledge, and certifications from ServiceNow, Project Management Institute, Agile, Scaled Agile Framework, ITIL and other vendors.
- Experience with ServiceNow HIWAVE Support.
- Knowledge of implementing basic ITIL for incident, problem, change, and configuration management.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Management or equivalent experience or certifications.
- Active Secret Clearance
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
********Direct Applicants, only. No Agencies, No third-party recruiters, please********