Junior Recruiter | Req#3209
Join ActioNet’s Talent Acquisition team, where we hire for programs for some of the largest government defense agencies. We are seeking a Junior Recruiter to provide support to our Vienna, VA office. This role is full-time, it will be required to be on-site 2-3 times a week.
Our team recruits for a wide range of careers such as Software Developers, Systems Engineers, Cloud Architects, Desktop Support, Specialist, Database Administrators and many more. The ideal candidate should feel comfortable talking to candidates on the phone, over VIDEO, or in-person.
- Interviews, screens, and evaluates external candidates for job openings to identify applicants who fully meet the position requirements of posted requisitions and refers them to the hiring manager for consideration.
- Schedules Interviews and meetings
- Collaborates with the Talent Acquisition team and hiring managers to brainstorm on hard to fill positions, pitch in on surge, etc.
- Tracks and reports to leadership team on open requisition and candidate status.
- Maintains reports and updates ATS, as needed.
- Conducts Background Investigations
- Creates content on social media to include recruiting outreach, job postings, flyers, corporate engagement (blogs/interest pieces).
- The ideal candidate should be someone who is self-motivated and driven. Creates plans and organizes multiple tasks. When plans change, you can shift into second gear, without sweating. You are the type who likes to solve problems instead of talking about problems.
- BS Degree with a minimum 6 months of IT recruitment experience or 2 years of experience in lieu of degree
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel and Teams)
- Skills using social media.
- Preferred candidate will have experience with government contract industry to include competitive bid proposal and funded recruitment process but not required.
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
********Direct Applicants, only. No Agencies, No third-party recruiters, please********