Capture Manager | Req#3090
ActioNet seeks Capture Managers with demonstrated success in the Federal Government space, DOD and Civilian. ActioNet, a leading solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna Va., specializes in IT and Cybersecurity services, engineering, and managed services.
Candidates should be accomplished in the areas of business development and capture, with proven success in driving business growth. Our capture managers are responsible for managing the lifecycle for business opportunities / pursuits. They oversee and manage pipeline development, lead or assist with opportunity identification, qualification, shaping, teaming, solution strategies and positioning within target agencies. They also oversee and help drive target solutions and price-to-win, responsive to Government requirements, for targeted bids. The ideal candidates have a demonstrated record of successful capture of multiple awards, from small to large.
- Responsible for strategic identification, evaluation, and qualification of potential business opportunities
- Conducting customer research, developing pursuit strategies, and managing a business growth pipeline
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with key decision-makers in relevant market segments
- Establishing teaming arrangements to support a portfolio of opportunities
- Working with account, proposal and pricing teams to generate competitive solutions and proposals
- Reading, de-composing and understanding government solicitations, and shepherding responses
- Proven experience in BD & capture management for complex bids
- 4+ years related experience developing business in Federal IT and Cybersecurity contracting
- Innovative and collaborative mind-set
- Experience in price-to-win methodologies and strategies
- Experience with overseeing and contributing to winning proposal content
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree is a plus
- Capture and proposal training such as Shipley, Lohfeld, etc.
- US citizenship with, or ability to obtain, a Government security clearance.
- Pluses include certifications such as PMP, APMP, Agile, etc.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
************Direct Applicants, only. No Agencies, No third-party recruiters, please****************