Call Center Operations (Senior, Mid and Junior) | Req#3177
ActioNet has opportunities for IT Call Center/Service Desk Operations Technicians and Specialists requiring a DoD SECRET Or TS located in Washington, DC Metro Area. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and the Department of Defense. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of secure operating systems, networks, security monitoring, and management of IT security systems for a Federal customer in the Energy sector.
As the Call Center/Service Desk Technician/Specialist, you will provide IT support services to all aspects of End User System Management in both classified and unclassified environments.
There are multiple positions within this role.
What is in it for you?
- Provides the ability to work with leaders across the government with respect to end user services
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the IT services for the End User environment
- Bachelor's Degree required in technical field.
- Experience supporting both classified and unclassified IT environments for the Federal government and/or Department of Defense.
- Minimum of three (Jr) to ten (Sr) (3-10) years or more experience providing IT Life Cycle services.
- TOP SECRET or SECRET required to start
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.