Senior Procurement Specialist | Req#3227
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Procurement Specialist requiring a Public Trust located in Silver Spring, MD. This position requires at least two days on-site at the government facility, subject to change based on government direction.
ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA, that works with the Federal Government. In this role, you will provide procurement and business support to operations necessary for a high-quality, cost-effective, efficient, and timely supplier management program.
As the Senior Procurement Specialist, you will assist the supplier management program and serve as the primary point of contact for review and analysis of procurement requirements, licenses, and vendor agreements to determine obligations; provide continual review and administration to ensure that all terms and conditions are met; ensure that any problems are identified and resolved on time. The ideal candidate will be willing to support any procurement/agreement action/requirement across multiple domains. Travel for the position will be limited.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interface with government POCs and vendors
- Independently review, assist, and provide recommendations for nondisclosures agreements, teaming agreements, and procurement documents
- Review agreements and procurement documents for compliance within the business and financial perspective
- Identify items of risk to stakeholders and assist in properly resolving/mitigating to the program satisfaction
- Conduct procurement meetings between internal functional groups (i.e. PM, Finance, Contracts, etc.) and provide oversight and resolve issues that may arise during meetings and mitigate risks
- Support data calls with internal and external clients as well as other audit requirements on an ongoing basis
- Ensure proactive maintenance of agreements and procurement documentation consistent with established practices and regulations mandated by the Federal government
- Work with internal departments concerning specific procurement questions, issues, and problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with SOW and PWS development
- Federal Government experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (such as Business Management, Acquisition and Contract Management, Government & Public Policy, or Legal Studies). Direct and relevant experience can be substituted for the degree requirement
- Minimum of three (3) years of specialized experience in a Procurement Administrator or similar role
- Knowledge of US Federal regulatory guidelines, including Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)/Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations (DFAR)
- Ability to develop solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity
- Ability to work with a multi-functional team
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience in Marine and/or Aviation related industries
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.