Field Technician - Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson (JBER) | Req#3022
ActioNet is looking for a Tier 2 Field Technician with an Active Secret Clearance for the Defense Program, located in Anchorage, Alaska, The Tier 2 Field Technician will provide support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Provides on-site end-user support, telecom installation, maintenance, and repairs to a wide variety of telecommunications' systems, equipment, cabling, and to other related systems and equipment at all locations.
- Aids in asset management of on-site devices.
Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
- Ensures a timely process through which problems are resolved. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Resolve complex issues requiring detailed systems and applications knowledge that have been escalated from Tier I.
- Interacts with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
- Diagnose, analyze, and repair technical hardware and software issues, as well as counsel and assist clients on the best course of action.
- 2 years Field Technician support experience supporting computer networks, software, and hardware.
- DoD Secret clearance.
- Security + CE or equivalent certification
- Candidate must have the appropriate level of certification IAW DoD 8570.01-M Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program to perform job duties.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.