Program Manager | Req#3008
ActioNet is looking for a Program Manager with an active Public Trust for our Metro Washington, DC area location. Hybrid work available. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and the Department of Defense. As an Agile Program Lead, you will use frameworks that have been successfully applied in the business world and lead the relevant Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban, etc.) with an emphasis on ensuring consistent, high-quality delivery. In this position, you will increase productivity by removing obstacles preventing the team from achieving the program's objectives and preserving their capacity to react quickly to change.
- Provides leadership and direction for Project and Program management staff, providing client and project management support, leading to high-quality client delivery.
- Ensures that projects adhere to ActioNet’s Quality Management System, including ActioNet tools and industry best practices, and ensures that adequate status reporting, reviews, and other control tools are employed to keep projects on track and customers fully informed of status.
- Ensures that risks and issues identified are driven to closure. Serves as an initial escalation point within the Business Unit for issues escalated from the project teams.
- Implements cross-project/cross-organization reporting. Develops standards and drives implementation of consistent project-level reporting among PMs.
- Mentors and coaches Business Unit Project and Program Managers, assisting with HR issues, recruiting, and career progression.
- Provide overall financial management for task orders to maintain and grow profitability.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships to foster program growth.
- Lead and manage Software Process Improvement initiatives.
- Offer consulting services that comply with requirements for security, auditability, and privacy requirements.
- Expertise in interpreting and putting policies, procedures, and other directives required by the federal government to help with agency compliance requirements.
- Expertise in advising on how to improve automated systems to include new policies, procedures, and instructions.
- Information collecting and evidence-gathering experience for ongoing surveillance.
- Twelve (12) or more years as a Program Manager for the Federal Government, which includes at least four (4) years managing and leading of Agile delivery teams utilizing Scrum, Kanban, or SAFe methodologies.
- Expertise in Federal Security Protocol, including OPM, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), and Homeland Security Presidential Directives (HSPD).
- Required certification – PMP, SAFe, Scrum Master.
- Managed a team of over 75+ IT professionals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of an exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience,and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.