IT Quality Assurance and Compliance Analyst (CMMI & ISO) | Req#3208
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for an IT Quality Assurance and Compliance Analyst (CMMI & ISO) located in Vienna, VA. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. In this role, you will be responsible for the implementation of audit activities, detection of problem areas, and delivering quality inspection.
As the IT Quality Assurance and Compliance Analyst you will perform Quality Assurance Compliance activities in support of Quality Systems and Procedures and as directed by the Quality Compliance Lead.
Other areas of responsibility include coordinating and communicating with various departments and client-facing accounts to foster and promote operational excellence and identify areas for continuous improvement.
What is in it for you?
Getting to work with all areas and leaders of the ActioNet organization
Gaining experience and familiarity with multiple project types of client’s projects of all sizes
Working on highly visible and important corporate priorities
Duties and Responsibilities
Below are highlighted tasks, but not limited to:
- Author quality assurance policies and procedures
- Interpret and comply with quality assurance standards (i.e., CMMI ML 4 and ISO9001)
- Make sure that quality assurance standards are adequately implemented through internal audits.
- Document and perform quality assurance activities, such as internal audits.
- Conduct causal analysis on audit outcomes and implement appropriate corrective procedures.
- Review data to identify areas for improvement.
- Elaborate, recommend, and oversee improvement activities.
- Report on results of quality activities to appropriate stakeholders
- Detect coaching needs and take actions in accordance with these needs to ensure compliance with quality standards.
- Oversee risk management procedures and assist with documenting risks.
- Ensure ongoing abidance by industry regulatory and quality requirements(i.e. CMMI ML 4, ISO I001/20000/27001).
- Participate in both internal and external audits, as required.
- CMMI ML 3 and/or ISO 9001/20000/27001 experience
- 2-3 years’ experience in a technical or process-oriented position
- 2+years in quality assurance position
- Flexible to work with individuals as well as groups/departments, as needed/applicable.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Microsoft Project & Visio
- Experience with SharePoint
- Experience independently completing tasks, scheduling, and managing tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers, and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
************Direct Applicants, only. No Agencies, No third-party recruiters, please****************