Logistics Coordinator - Maxwell-Gunter AFB | Req#3236
ActioNet is looking for an Logistics Coordinator with an Active Secret Clearance located in Montgomery, AL. The Logistics Coordinator will provide support to logistical functions for a contract supporting the department of defense.
- Analyze and coordinate the ongoing logistical functions of a firm or organization.
- Responsible for the entire life cycle of a product, including acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
- Integrate asset management systems with procurement systems and conduct discovery and transition of existing asset data from across the enterprise.
- Map the supply chain and monitor and mitigate supply chain threats. Create supply chain risk management plans and processes.
- Manage usage of all hardware and software assets from procurement through deployment and decommissioning.
- Ensure all assets are controlled during transportation and warehousing and that all asset management processes are in compliance with regulations.
- Ensure cyclic and out of cycle inventories of all assets are conducted.
- Create asset management playbooks and workflows.
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelors Degree or 5 years of additional work experience
- DoD Secret clearance.
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the tenth year in a row (2014 - 2023). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.