Program Manager | Req#2959
ActioNet is looking for a Program Manager with an active Secret Clearance for our Washington, DC location. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
Organizes, directs, and coordinates planning and production of all contract support activities.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, with a demonstrated capability for dealing with all levels of management personnel, contractor managers, and client representatives.
- Responsible for the performance of all contract activities and task order requirements.
- Meets with appropriate Government management personnel, other contractor managers, and client agency representatives.
- Formulates and reviews strategic plans, marketing plans, subcontracting, and deliverable items, determines contract costs, and ensures conformity with contract terms and conditions.
- Responsible for ensuring coordination between personnel below him or her and all central management functions within the organization and between those central management functions and appropriate Government personnel.
- Assigns, schedules, and reviews work of subordinates.
- Explains policies, purposes, and goals of the contractor’s organization, and GSA’s policies and procedures applicable to this contract, to subordinates.
- Takes appropriate action and coordinates policies and activities with appropriate Government personnel, as required to avoid personal services.
- Must be authorized to negotiate on behalf of and bind the contractor to contract provisions.
- Actively applies quality assurance measures to the management and performance of the contract.
- A Secret Clearance is required.
- Experience with managing Defense Health Agency (DHA) and/or Military Medical programs across multiple geographic areas is required.
- Master of Business Administration degree from an accredited college or university, or experience through an organizational position representative of a corporate Vice President of a firm with sales in excess of 50 million dollars, supported by a Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field, systems management, engineering, mathematics or scientific related field or in business administration
- 10 years of intensive and progressive experience in managing IT or engineering programs, which include: 5 years experience supervising and managing personnel involved in IT projects, 2 years of intensive and progressive experience managing at least 20 or more IT professionals in subordinate groups and in diverse locations, 1 year managing complex organizations of which he/she had total responsibility for the financial success of the organizational unit, and 1 year managing a significant Government contract.
- PMP Certification
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to workand continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.