ServiceNow Business Analyst | Req#3115
ActioNet seeks a SericeNow Business Analyst with demonstrated success in the Federal Government space, DOD and Civilian. ActioNet, a leading solutions integrators, pecializes in IT and Cybersecurity services, engineering, and managed services. This is a Hybrid role, with support needed in the Washington, DC Region. Flexiblity to work remote when not needed for client meetings.
- Business Analyst for ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Apply and facilitate User-Centered Design process and principles
- Conduct design workshops for ServiceNow platform and applications to define and prioritize the goals, objectives, epics, stories, features, non-functional requirements, use cases, and user acceptance criteria for continuous delivery pipeline.
- Conduct a thorough analysis, review and document client’s designated business processes.
- Provide recommendations and implementation strategies for improving business processes, procedures, and workflows.
- Lead development, creation, review, approval and archival of epics, stories, features, non-functional requirements, use cases, user acceptance criteria, and training content in ServiceNow Strategic Portfolio Management (SPM) application.
- Plan, lead, maintain, and deliver ServiceNow platform and application web-based and on-site training.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Job Experience:
- Two years of demonstrated experience and ability to lead development, creation, review, approval and archival of epics, stories, features, non-functional requirements, use cases, user acceptance criteria, and training content for continuous delivery pipeline.
- Demonstrated proficiency in leading User Centered design processes based examples of phases, best practices and results.
- Conducted multiple design workshops to define and prioritize application epics, stories, features, non-functional requirements, use cases, user acceptance criteria, and training content.
- Conducted multiple analysis, reviews, and provided recommendations and implementation strategies for improving business processes, procedures, and workflows.
- Demonstrated abilities to lead development and maintaining epics, stories, features, non-functional requirements, use cases, user acceptance criteria, and training content in an agile tracking tool (e.g. ServiceNow SPM, JIRA, Azure DevOps or other similar tools).
- Demonstrated abilities to manage successful completion of all assigned Business Analyst tasks.
Preferred Experience (nice to have):
- Training, knowledge, and certifications from ServiceNow, Project Management Institute, Agile, Scaled Agile Framework, ITIL, and other vendors.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Business, Management or equivalent experience or certifications.
- Active Secret Clearance
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
********Direct Applicants, only. No Agencies, No third-party recruiters, please********