Service Operations Manager | Req#3078
ActioNet is looking for a Service Operations Manager with an active Public Trust for our Metro Washington, DC, area location. Hybrid work available. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA, that works with the Federal Government.
In this role, you will ensure cohesiveness between all Tiers and manage the day-to-day operations of services, including incident, service requests, and end-user support. You will be the first point of contact for troubleshooting hardware/software, computer systems (PC and Mac), and printer problems. You will train and mentor staff responsible for phone and in-person support to users in e-mail, directories, computer operating systems, and desktop applications for all types of computer systems and applications. The right candidate will work well with a team, always exhibit excellent customer service skills, and be self-motivated, seeking ways to improve the environment.
- Demonstrate expert-level knowledge of industry-accepted standards and best practices related to Project Management, SDLC, and HDI.
- Guide, direct, and develop an ITSM/ITIL maturity plan throughout the contract's lifecycle.
- Responsible for the overall synergies, coordination, and collaborations of all tiers
- Identify areas of improvement and develop and deploy ITSM/ITIL improvements.
- Facilitate key customer meetings to understand project statuses, risks, issues, and resource requirements.
- Be the main POC of operational escalations, determine root causes, and develop corrective action plans ensuring they are worked to completion.
- Ensure communication expectations are met across the program at the customer and staff levels.
- Ability to work proactively and independently while handling multiple assignments.
- Plan, initiate and manage information technology (IT) projects. Lead and guide the work of technical staff. Serve as liaison between business and technical aspects of projects.
- Six (6) years managing and leading successful and consecutive commensurate experience managing a 24/7/365 customer support center or enterprise service desk.
- Significant experience supporting Federal Healthcare agencies (e.g., Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC))
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional certification
- ITIL 3 or 4 certification
- Strong technical background in the areas of IT infrastructure, network engineering, systems administration, call center, Desk-side Support, systems security, and software applications
- Works well within a team and understands the importance of quality customer service.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems or related field.
- Help Desk Institute (HDI) Certifications
- Experience with ServiceNow in a call center
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of an exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience,and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.