ServiceNow Testing Engineer | Req#3180
ActioNet seeks a ServiceNow Testing Engineer with demonstrated success in the Federal Government space, DOD and Civilian. ActioNet, a leading solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna Va., specializes in IT and Cybersecurity services, engineering, and managed services.
- Work with ServiceNow project manager, developers and administrators to develop manual and automated testing solutions for continuous enhancement and integration of ServiceNow platform and applications.
- Implement ServiceNow Automated Test Framework, Test Management and other test tools to verify/validate continuous release of ServiceNow major, minor enhancement and maintenance releases.
- Develop, document, implement and maintain test suites and scripts for new and existing ServiceNow features based on stories and acceptance criteria.
- Communicate test goals, priorities, plans, schedule, status, and results across organization.
- Document and report ServiceNow testing, verification and validation status and results including details of errors, non-conformances, recommended remediation and corrective actions.
- Participate in Agile release planning for new ServiceNow feature and platform functionality, defect fixes, and platform optimization.
- Lead early access testing and user acceptance testing with ServiceNow platform and application stakeholders.
- Ensure testing conclusions, recommendations and sign-off are supported by test results and necessary exceptions or deviations from requirements are documented.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Job Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience defining, designing, developing, implementing, maintaining and improving ServiceNow or other Cloud/SaaS application testing, verification, and validation using automated, ad-hoc, and manual methods.
- Demonstrate ability to develop Agile automated, ad-hoc, and manual test suites and scripts based on requirements and design that ensure formal verification and validation of access, feature, function, usability, performance, load, integration, interoperability and regression requirements.
- Demonstrate experience with testing tools including ServiceNow Automated Test Framework, Test Management, or other Dev/Sec/Ops testing tools.
- Demonstrate experience with defect management and tracking tools.
- Demonstrate ability to document and report on Agile testing status, pass/fail, and description of deviations and non-conformances of software and platform.
- Demonstrate ability to identify errors, and failures through error log and message file analysis.
- Demonstrate project management, communication, and documentation skills to organize successful complete user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrate ability to design, development, documentation and deliver ServiceNow user training.
Preferred Experience (nice to have):
- Training, knowledge, and certifications from ServiceNow, Project Management Institute, Agile, Scaled Agile Framework, ITIL and other vendors.
- Experience with ServiceNow HIWAVE Support.
- Knowledge of implementing basic ITIL for incident, problem, change, and configuration management.
- Active Secret Clearance
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
********Direct Applicants, only. No Agencies, No third-party recruiters, please********