Technical Program Manager | Req#3253
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Program Manager requiring a Secret Clearance located in Colorado Springs, CO. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense. In this role, you will lead and assist a team of Subject Matter Experts on various projects and activities across a federal customer program.
As the Technical Program Manager you will function as a major program asset, working closely with the various SMEs, program staff and federal customer to oversee a portfolio of applications and special projects. In addition to managing the portfolio of ongoing work, this individual will assist with program reporting, overall program process and program financial management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- technical project progress, status reports and briefings
- development, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of technical project plans, directives,
- development, monitoring, and documentation of technical project cost, schedule and performance
- technical design product quality assurance
- configuration management
- work planning and scheduling
- technical risk identification and mitigation
- workflow and information management
- identifying opportunities for resolving program/project issues, and recommending the technical
approach, organizational resources and management controls to be employed to meet the technical
cost, performance and schedule requirements throughout program/project execution and life cycle
- 6+ years’ experience as a Technical Program Manager leading and developing technical (infrastructure, software, cybersecurity, etc.) solutions and proposals to Federal/Civilian agencies. Ideally, has demonstrated experience leading solutions which resulted program/project organic and new business growth.
- Experience supporting US Federal clients in a technical SME capacity.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience in formal/informal communications at all levels of an organization, including Government agencies.
Demonstrates strong business partner relationships and vendor management skills.
Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks, projects, or priorities simultaneously.
Ability to effectively influence internal teams and clients; strong collaborative, interpersonal skills.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, technical, or other related discipline. Master’s degree is a plus.
Active Clearance: Secret or above.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Program Management Professional (PgMP) Certification
- 10+ Years of experience overseeing SME resources across various activities and projects
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.