Continual Service Improvement Manager (CSI) Manager | Req#3077
ActioNet is looking for a Continual Service Improvement Manager (CSI) Manager with an active Public Trust for our Metro Washington, DC, area location. Hybrid work available. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA, that works with the Federal Government.
In this role, you will oversee and implement a CSI practice where innovation improves user experience and results in a more advanced, effective, efficient, and quick-response IT service delivery end state. These improvements complement the lifecycle approach via service planning, design, transition, and operation. The right candidate will work well with a team, exhibit excellent customer service skills, and be self-motivated, seeking ways to improve the environment.
- Provides leadership and direction for all Quality and CSI activities for Project and Program management staff, providing client and project management support, leading to high-quality client delivery.
- Ensures that projects adhere to ActioNet’s Quality Management System, including ActioNet tools and industry best practices, and that adequate status reporting, reviews, and other control tools are employed to keep projects on track and customers fully informed of status.
- Management of the Quality Team to ensure that services outlined in the Statement of Work are achieved. Including but not limited to the validation that program service level metrics are achieved and the validation that all program deliverables meet requirements.
- Using ITIL Continual Service Improvement, develop, document, improve and implement best practices, processes, operational activities, and procedures.
- Implement and manage innovative quality capabilities, strategies, approaches, and services.
- Guides the root cause analysis of breached metrics and recommends improvements, following ITIL best practices.
- Implementation and management of Continual Service Improvement activities to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of IT processes and services by monitoring performance trends and reviewing processes and procedures regularly to ensure measurable improvement.
- Communicates and escalates non-conformities to program leadership as needed.
- Ensures personnel are provided with adequate training, processes, and resources to provide high-value products and services.
- Liaison with Service Delivery and operational support teams to ensure high-value support and services are delivered.
- Liaison with ActioNet Headquarters Quality Department for independent audits to address non-compliances.
- Liaison with Government QA Evaluators (QAE) for metrics submission and review of Quality Deliverables.
- Partner with project managers, operations, and support resources to plan, coordinate, and execute service improvements.
- Six (6) years managing and leading CSI initiatives for Enterprise Service Desk teams utilizing Agile and ITIL methodologies.
- Significant experience supporting Federal Healthcare agencies (e.g., Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC))
- Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional certification
- Quality improvement certification, such as Lean Six Sigma, ITIL Continued Service Improvement (CSI), Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certification, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems.
- Help Desk Institute (HDI) Certification
ActioNet is a CMMI-DEV Level 4, CMMI-SVC Level 4, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ISO 9001, HDI-certified, woman-owned IT Solutions Provider with strong qualifications and expertise in Agile Software Engineering, Cloud Solutions, Cyber Security and IT Managed Services. With 24+ years of stellar past performance, ActioNet is the premier Trusted Innogrator!
At ActioNet, our Passion for Quality is at the heart of everything we do:
- We are committed to make ActioNet a great place to work and continue to invest in our ActioNeters
- We are committed to our customers by driving and sustaining Service Delivery Excellence
- We are committed to give back to our Community, help others and make the world a better place for our next generation
ActioNet is proud to be named as a Top Workplace for the ninth year in a row (2014 - 2022). We have 98% of Customer retention rate. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of an exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience,and career. Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.