Intermediate Customer Success Manager
Who are you?
Vancouver, BC or Remote (Canada)
As a Customer Success Manager at Absolute, you are front and centre with our customers helping them achieve their goals and ensuring value driven engagements. You are highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for technology and a strong customer focused approach.
Building strong customer relationships, you regularly engage with stakeholders to ensure their goals and priorities are identified and ensure value driven engagements.
Being an advisor to your customers, you share with them best practices and industry trends while being the voice of the customer internally with our Product teams.
This is an opportunity to join an amazing growing team that believes in professional growth while working with cutting-edge solutions to support our customer’s mission-critical applications.
- Be the “voice of the customer” within Absolute and lead the effort to deliver an overall positive customer experience
- Continuous learner, interested in learning new technologies and how to help solve real world problems
- Engage with decision makers and key stakeholders to identify customer priorities and use cases in relationship with Absolute
- Build ongoing customer relationships to understand their processes and challenges and then develop strategic success plans so to ensure their satisfaction and product loyalty
- Collaborate with Product teams to stay current on new features and advancing technologies while providing a channel for continuous customer feedback
- Build relationships internally across Sales, Service and Support teams to escalate customer needs and identify expansion and renewal opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams such as Onboarding, Marketing and Sales to cooperatively drive, maintain, and improve customer health and value perception
- Use data intelligence to identify risk events happening (login frequency, product adoption rate, security settings, etc.) and proactively outreach to customers to resolve
- Become a technical product expert of Absolute and contribute to building new processes and sharing best practices within the larger Customer Success team
What You Will Need:
- 4+ years Customer Success experience within a SaaS high-tech work environment working with enterprise customers – experience with Federal, Healthcare, Financial and Professional Services industries a bonus
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Strong aptitude for technology with the ability to explain technical concepts and theories to both technical and non-technical users
- The ability to effectively lead and direct a virtual meeting with a diverse set of attendees
- Team player, that strives to develop win-win situations for customers and colleagues
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Must be exceptionally comfortable and capable when speaking to a wide spectrum of internal and external professionals, from executive to junior level
- Ability to take initiative, own processes and work independently as required
- Experience with CRM tools (i.e.: Salesforce, Gainsight) or Device Lifecycle management software an asset
- Bonus: Experience in IT, Information Security, Cyber Security
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era. So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference. Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.