Channel Account Manager, Singapore
Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates its customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, helping to ensure maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Absolute is the only solution embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to help ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces. Trusted by nearly 16,000 customers worldwide.
Absolute Software recently acquired NetMotion ( 2021) a leading cyber security SAAS vendor addressing the enterprise class security requirements to support the needs of an ever growing mobile workforce in areas such as SASE, ZTNA, enterprise VPN and experience monitoring. Absolute are now uniquely positioned to address the uncompromising security needs of our customers and prospects. Our channel first ethos further accelerates the need to develop and scale our network of resellers, VARs and system integrators. The Channel Manager position is critical and fundamental to Absolute’s growth and success in the multi-billion $ addressable market. Absolute looking for an individual that will recruit, enable, motivate and build pipeline and execute outcomes with the support of the sales and pre- sales team, this is an excellent role to build a rewarding future for a partner centric individual.
Channel Account Manager – Southeast Asia (Singapore based).
We are looking for a seasoned channel sales professional to join our APAC team. This is a great opportunity to be part of our growing Channel Sales Team in APAC and play a critical role in developing Absolute’s presence and success in the SaaS security market.
In this role, you’ll continue to manage and motivate existing partners and scale our partner eco-system and identify, recruit, operationalize, enable and motivate new reseller partner organizations, expanding Absolute’s indirect sales reach within the assigned territory and vertical markets. Through achievable and realistic engagement plans and utilization of the Absolute’s sales support functions and our distribution partners, the expectation is to deliver a suitably certified, motived and rewarded partner eco-systems to deliver on the company revenue, new logo and software retention targets.
Additional Responsibilities Will Include
- Work with distribution to Identify and recruit strategic security focussed VAR’s, Reseller and System Integrators.
- Build strong relationships and GTM strategies with Absolutes OEM partners to drive pipeline and revenue growth
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Build joint GTM and engagement plans with strategic partners.
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key partners.
- Work with marketing to create awareness and lead generation campaigns within Absolutes Partner eco-system
- Understand the Absolutes Partner eco-system and GTM strategy to ensure Absolute is effectively positioned to maximize revenue growth.
- Manage and develop partner pipelines, maintain forecast accuracy, achieve/exceed quarterly and annual revenue objectives.
- Regular interaction with partner executives, services and sales management at existing and prospective partner organizations.
- Conduct quarterly reviews with partners and Absolute Channel/Sales leaders to communicate partner performance; Identify trends impacting progress and provide necessary remediation plans.
- Arrange and conduct partner sales and technical training to educate, motivate and engage sales and technical teams.
- Proactively manage potential channel conflict through excellent communication both internally and externally, and through strict adherence of channel rules of engagement.
Examples Of Desirable Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- 5+ years in Software/SaaS/Security Sales & Channel management
- 5+ years of experience and a proven track record working with Security VAR’s, Resellers and System Integrators in the ANZ region.
- Understanding of cloud security is highly preferred.
- Direct experience in recruiting, onboarding and enabling partners
- Experience working in a high growth / start-up style environment.
- Self starter, creative and multi-tasking characteristics a strength
- Ability to travel across the region to multiple countries as required
- Technical presales competence strongly preferred.
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era.
So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.