As the Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for access/release management, production support and configuration of Absolute’s Salesforce environments. Reporting to the Senior Director of Business Applications, you will be a member of a 13-person team that supports internal-facing business systems used by core areas of the business (Sales, Support, Marketing, Channel, Commercial Operations, and Finance). You will work closely with other team members and collaborate with business users to identify, develop, and deploy changes to Absolute’s Salesforce environments.
- Administration of multiple Salesforce environments (Access/release management)
- Become a subject matter expert of Absolute’s CRM systems and integration points to other related systems
- Development of declarative CRM configuration and customization changes
- Data manipulation via data loader and backup/restore solutions
- Administration of Cloud replication tools (Relational Junction / FiveTran)
- Participate in business user facing discussions around future system enhancement requests
- Capture system enhancement requests via ServiceNow and JIRA
- Assist business users with CRM related questions and issues
- Assist Sales Operation’s Team with Territory Management 2.0 realignments
- Regression testing of core CRM functionality in preparation for major releases and platform upgrades
- Gather evidence related to compliance and user access audits
- Review and triage incoming business requests via ServiceNow
- Analyze and troubleshoot reported system issues
- Willingness to perform other job duties/responsibilities as may be assigned for the successful operation of the business applications team
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related experience
- “Salesforce Certified Administrator” and or “Advanced Administrator” credentials
- At least 2 years of experience in managing Salesforce environments
- Experience with other CRM and ERP systems a bonus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with promoting CRM customization changes across Dev/QA/Prod environments via Change Sets or CI solutions
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Relational database experience in SQL
- Work in a fast-paced Agile Production environment with rapid release cycles
- Be part of and contribute to agile team culture: collaboration, transparency, continuous improvement
- Experience in consolidating and migrating legacy systems including data migrations is a plus
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era.
So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer
Absolute Software Inc. is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected]