SKYSERVICE BUSINESS AVIATION
Skyservice is Canada’s leader in business aviation. Built on the key principles of safety and service, we provide a full service experience from Aircraft Management, Aircraft Charter, Maintenance and Aircraft sales from our Fixed Base Operations in Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Calgary. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services. Skyservice is a team dedicated to supporting and developing our employees. If you want to grow your career and broaden your experience, then Skyservice is the right team for you.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure proper operations of the facilities (i.e. fueling & movement of aircraft)
- Completion of fuel orders
- Ensure building, trucks and other equipment are clean and well maintained
- Ensure proper briefing to the next team at end of each shift
- Complete all documentation per requirements
- Ensure apron for aircraft and hangar are free of obstructions or potential hazardous objects
- Ensure readiness and replenishment of the anti-ice devices during winter activities
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Class 3 driver's license preferred (the company will cover the cost to obtain a Class 3 license if required)
- Customer service skills
- Safety oriented
- Team player
- Strong work ethics
- Ability to work various shifts.
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.