First Officer, Learjet 75
Skyservice Business Aviation
Skyservice Business Aviation Services provides a full range of services from its modern Fixed Base Operation (FBO) facilities in Montreal, Toronto, Calgary and Ottawa. These bases offer full line service and complete aircraft maintenance and support for today’s most popular business aircraft. The personal and friendly service and technical expertise have earned Skyservice industry recognition as Canada’s top FBO. Skyservice has the people, services, and infrastructure to offer corporate and private clients all levels of aircraft management from complete turnkey operations to specific support services for a single airplane or fleet. People and values are the inseparable assets that drive our dedication to Quality, Safety, Respect, Commitment and Efficiency. These are the core values that guide us every day and help build our reputation as leaders in aviation services.
One of our clients is currently seeking a First Officer for their Learjet 75 aircraft for North American flying. Candidate should be expected to be flexible with their schedule.
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
To ensure the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of all passengers on board from take-off to landing:
- Support flight schedule of assigned airplane on an ad hoc basis.
- Develop expert knowledge of aircraft, policies, standards, and operating procedures
- Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the aircraft and the safety of all passengers on board from take-off to landing.
- Other duties that may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Valid Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATPL);
- Learjet 45 type rated preferred;
- International flying experience;
- 1,500 hours total flying time;
- 500 hours PIC;
- 250 hours jet time
- Strong leadership skills;
- Customer service-oriented;
- Exceptionally detail oriented;
- Flexible to accommodate client travel pattern and needs; and
- Ability to work under pressure
- Instrument experience required
Skyservice is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all interested parties. If for any reason you cannot apply through our job board, please contact a member of our Human Resources team for special accommodation.